Bollywood most demanding actress Kareena Kapoor has revealed the secret behind her gorgeous skin – and it has nothing to do with regular trips to a beauty salon.


“For me its lots of water and as less make up as possible. Apart from that I think my parents have given it, it’s in my DNA. God has been very kind, and beauty is a gift of God but it is depend on us how we care and polish that gift” said the actress.

Kareena, who’s currently participating in IIFA Awards 2010 in Sri Lanka with actor Saif Ali Khan, made the revelation during the launch of Wyeth Consumer Healthcare’s Anne French roll-on.

A brand ambassador of Anne French, Bebo, as she’s lovingly called, unveiled the new product at Taj Land’s End in Mumbai.

During the event, Kareena was all smiles while trapaising on stage in a blue costume sporting an elegant, striking look.

“I think it’s a wonderful day and spectacular event, as they are launching something very special and graceful, which is Anne French Roll on. I think it has taken convenience to another level. You just have to roll on and you have beautiful skin,” said Kareena.