Bollywood actress kareena kapoor have a desire to work in a bollywood film with her elder sister karishma kapoor.

Kareena kapoor said karishma kapoor is one of the top actress of bollywood and she had done lots of work in bollywood films including some great and rememberable performances. She proved through her performances in her movies including record breaking mega hit of 90z Dil Tou Pagal Ha that she have all qualities like beauty, charming look, slim and sizzling body and natural expressions of acting which is the demand of the showbiz industry to become a top actress.

If someone provide me a chance to work with karishma kapoor in bollywood film I love to do and also want to perform my all acting skills under the karishma kapoors performance. I have get some useful tips of acting from karishma and she also love to teach me through her experiences which is quite helpful for me sometimes during the performances in my films.

Still I don’t know when my this dream comes true….